Marena Recovery Binders (AB3) are designed to provide protection, support after surgery and support during the healing process. These binders are ideal for wearing after a tummy tuck or hernia procedure.
The Marena Recovery Binders (AB3) is a unisex binder that provides excellent and targeted compression for post-abdominal surgery. This binder has a simple velcro closure so you can control the amount of compression you require. Additionally, it improves blood circulation, reduces soreness, and aids post-op recovery. even when worn daily.
These binders contain anti-microbial fabric which prevents bacterial growth that can cause odour, skin irritation, mildew, and fabric degradation. It is also constructed with a high-performance fabric, therefore, making it long-lasting and allows it to retain its shape, and compression evenly.
- Adjustable velcro strap/closure
- One size fits waists up to 120 cm
- Targeted abdominal and lower back support and compression
- Patented breathable, lightweight and open weave compression fabric
- Made with superior compression, quality fabric and craftsmanship.
- 9-inch binder made of a supportive and super soft elastic.
- This binder features a hook & Loop closure
- 3 panels with Velcro closure
Size: 23 CM wide =9 inch binder /107 CM Length
This item is suitable for liposuction of the abdomen and flanks, abdominoplasty (Tummy tuck), abdominal wall reconstruction, hernia surgery, back support, postpartum.
Available coverage: Abdomen and back
- Machine wash gentle or delicate
- Use cold/cool water only
- Use gentle soap
- Tumble dry delicate low heat
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach
- Be careful with sharp fingernails
- Do not iron or dry clean
Any suggestions or information provided on this website is only intended as general information. It’s not intended to take the place of medical care advice under a licensed physician. Seek advice from your physician and surgeon before using this product.
Product colour may slightly vary due to photography, lighting, screen resolution and other monitor settings.