There is plenty of options and accessories to help you recover from your Brazilian Butt Lift. Cheeky gets you! Our BBL Essentials Pack is perfect for you.
There are things you can have ready to go in order to make your first few days at home less stressful and calmer. The BBL Essentials Pack provides you with convenience over all while having the basics items. You will get your essentials to be ready for your Brazilian butt lift surgery and first days of recovery.
The Brazilian Butt Lift Post Op Essential Items Pack Includes:
- Cheeky Bbl Pillow
- Cheeky BBL Pillow carry bag
- Silicone Urinal- available in a choice of colours including black and pink
- Absorbent Pads (x 20)
- Nexcare Tape 19mm
- Eye Ice Pack
- Compression Socks (medium compression) available in a choice of sizes including S/M, L/XL, XXL
- Massage Roller
- Face Mask (Neutrogena Hydro Boost)
- Band Aids (x 20)
- Lip Balm
- Laxative (Movicol- single serve x 4)
- Sudocream Healing (Nappy Rash 30 gr)
- Tape Measure
- Povidone Iodine Pads (x 20)
- Adhesive remover pads (x 8)
Our BBL Essentials Recovery pack come in a stylish extra large Cheeky Rigid Ice white box, with a laminated Pink logo and finished with a white ribbon and magnetic closure.
To help contour the body and control swelling, rocking a compression garment will be a big part of your BBL post-op care. If we perform liposuction to get donor fat for your butt augmentation, you’ll wear the compression garment for six to 12 weeks (again, everyone is different). You can put your clothes on over top, so you won’t have to strut around looking like you’re ready to step into the wrestling ring. You’ll also have to use a Brazilian butt lift pillow for six weeks during the BBL recovery process, which brings us to our next point.