Cheeky’s Liposuction Foam Pads are compression sheets essential to aid during your post-op recovery journey.
These Foams are suitable for anyone who has undergone liposuction and abdominal surgeries such as tummy tucks and C-sections. They assist in speeding up recovery and providing complete compression over post surgery healing areas. Great for use either post operative or post partum following your surgery.
Our Liposuction foam pads can be inserted between your compression garment and your skin and are invisible so they won’t be seen or noticeable when wearing them.
Cheeky post-surgery foam pads work by offering complete and uniform compression over the healing area and ensuring an even pressure for improved comfort and healing.
Manufactured from top quality medical foam our pads offer a thickness of 1.2cm and come in a pack of 3 sheets. Not only is this garment a top quality product, it’s also exceptional value for money. No need for expensive post op compression garmets.
Our foams are compatible with most styles and brands of post-op compression garments.
Cheeky’s foam pads have been designed to be used with most compression corsets, garments and fajas and they can also be cut to fit your silhouette.
- Cheeky Foam may assist you by reducing swelling, and preventing skin folds.
- You can trim them to fit your size and shape if needed.
- They are Anti-Bacterial, Breathable, Eco-Friendly and Quick Drying
- Works by offering comprehensive compression over the healing zone and ensuring equal pressure for improved comfort and faster healing.
- Allows you to have a more comfortable healing journey while minimising any post surgery pain and distress.
- Come in a pack of 3 sheets
- A must have for liposuction or other abdominal surgery recovery.
For more information on how these work or how to wear them, please watch our video above. This is a guide only.
Not So Perfect Sale
Brand new Foam Pads with a small cosmetic blemish.
A not so perfect item means their condition doesn’t meet our high standards for retail. In fact, we carefully examine each item shipped for the slightest imperfections and set aside those Not So Perfect. Unfortunately, we got a few of Foams with signs of discoloration, the colour stability of polyurethane Foams can be affected by UV light, oxidation or temperature. This prevents us from selling them at full price (AUD65). The blemish is located in a less visible area that is easily covered by clothing/garment. This item may have one or more minor aesthetic defects which does not affect its function. These items are greatly discounted from the regular retail price.
All purchases of this product are final.