Our Post Operative Back Foam Pillow Support is used mostly after surgery and is ideal for recovery. In other words, we lack proper back support, and it’s normal to feel uneased. This pillow will help relieve the pressure and pain caused by sitting, helping you to recover faster.
Cheeky Post Operative Back Foam Pillow Support allows proper sitting posture after your surgery. Therefore, this helps in providing support to your back and relieving pain in the upper, middle, and lower areas.
The memory foam uses your body heat to mould and adjust to your specific support requirements.
In addition, you can complement your BBL pillow with this add-on for back comfort.
** Check the BBL Pillow pack**
Cheeky Post Operative Back Foam Pillow Support is made from pure memory foam and with a soft velvet material cover.
It comes in two beautiful colors including Black and Purple.
The ergonomically designed pillow is precisely contoured to fit the curves of your back. Therefore, no matter what seat you are sitting on, it’s a perfect accessory.
- Elastic Adjustable Strap with a buckle
- Breathable and Easy to Change Cover
- 2 Side pocket
- **Free Drawstring Bag**
- Dimensions: 32 x 32 x 10 cm; 450 Grams
How to use:
- Firstly, set up the pillow so it’s in the right spot on your chair.
- One end of the pillow might be curvy and the other may now.
- Ensure the more curved end is supported and place the pillow on the flat side.
- After that, ensure the pillow is against the back of your chair.
- Your back pillow will sit between the bottom of your shoulder blades and the top of your hips. Therefore, this will be a few centimeters off the seat of your chair.
You may need to experiment to find the right position for you. Everyone is different meaning you should see what works best for you.
Adjust strap to hold it in place on the chair.
**BBL pillow NOT included**